Sustainable clothing consumption can start in many places, and it doesn’t just have to be at the clothing factory; it can be at home.
Every day you face a crucial choice: Should I throw my clothes in the wash, or hang them back up in my wardrobe?
You should be able to love your clothing from Melulah for as long as possible. That’s why we recommend only washing your clothes when needed and not necessarily after each use.
To avoid any mishaps when washing, follow the instructions below carefully:
- Wash clothing as infrequently as possible. If it’s not dirty, air it out instead.
- Save energy by filling up the washing machine each cycle.
- Wash at a low temperature. The temperature given in our washing instructions is the highest possible wash temperature.
- Reduce the amount of detergent and follow the instructions on your detergent’s label.
- Avoid tumble drying and try to air-dry clothing as much as possible.
We guarantee the quality and performance of all our products. If your Melulah product is damaged due to a manufacturing defect (materials and/or workmanship) we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion - if the issue is reported to us within three years of the item’s purchase. Only original and unmodified fabrics and materials are covered by this policy. Normal wear and tear damages are not covered by warranty.